Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello, 2014

Happy New Year! I don't know about you, but late nights just aren't so easy to shake off anymore. Whatever. I'm not really complaining. In fact, I'm pretty damn psyched (as much as I can be without my first gallon of coffee of the year) because SMACK! really ended things on a high note for 2013. 

You guys made December the best month yet here at SMACK! which is really freaking cool. Even with a totally jacked holiday blogging schedule, we had more pageviews than ever. THANK YOU!

So what's 2014 bringing our way? You can expect more of what you love: razor-sharp news analysis; highly opinionated if not downright judgmental product reviews; and the most entertaining industry commentary you'll get on the topic of toxic chemicals in consumer products.

You'll also see a new feature we're rolling out soon, called Brand Visit. Without any type of consistency in labeling or marketing among the different product categories, and the brands that fill them, it's still pretty difficult to make sense of what's on store shelves. So I thought it'd be helpful to check out specific brands, to see who's making healthy, safe products and who's schilling poison (hint: pretty much everyone's doing both).

See something you don't like? Don't see enough of something you do? Want to yell at me about what I said about your favorite shampoo? Great, let's hear it! Email me at smackcleanliving@gmail.com and let me know what we can do to make this thing we call a blog better.

Happy January,
Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at SMACK! we value decorum nearly as much as chemical-free living. Thanks in advance for keeping your comments clean and civilized!