Friday, August 9, 2013

Three-ring circus

I actually hate the circus. What a sad, depressing affair. Lately my house has seemed like one, though, with too many over-stimulating acts going on at once.

That's my nice way of saying that I've been juggling too much this week and am checking out a tad early to get my sh*t together and re-org my brain for next week.

In the meantime, to get you through the rest of your Friday:

-- Kristi Marsh over at ChooseWiser.com looks at a few direct sales cosmetics companies that sell safe, great products (sorry, Arbonne, you're not invited to this party)

-- The Campaign for Safer Cosmetics wants you to stick it to Walgreens for selling baby products containing formaldehyde. 

-- Don't believe all my crazy talk about sunscreen? Maybe an esteemed colleague of Dr. Oz's can convince you...

-- Let's revisit the list published by Mother Jones (just in time for Mother's Day, naturally) of 20 popular lipsticks that contain unsafe levels of aluminum, cadmium and other hazardous metals. SO glad none of my faves were on it; were yours?


Have a GREAT weekend!!

-- Jazzy






No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at SMACK! we value decorum nearly as much as chemical-free living. Thanks in advance for keeping your comments clean and civilized!