Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Over the hump

Holy crap, you guys...seriously, I am so humbled by SMACK!'s latest readership milestone. Thank you, love you!

Were those two mobile apps as eye-opening for you as they were for me? I realized that there's A LOT more than meets the eye when it comes to deciphering cryptic, borderline-misleading product labels. It's changed how I consider what we're doing here at SMACK! Moving forward, I'm eliminating the grades that I was giving out in our product reviews. Oh, we'll still do reviews, chock full of the shallow opinionated drivel you've come to know and love. But we'll leave the true ratings to the professionals.

If nothing else, Think Dirty and GoodGuide will help me be more critical than ever. Which, when it comes to choosing and using products that aren't full of poisonous chemicals, can only be a good thing.

As for the rest of this week, I have to wrench myself away from Allegiant, and stop drooling over the iPad Air. We'll to catch up on some news and maybe even get in a new About Face feature. And I think we'll be talking about shampoo. But not that Jason one. That one's no good.

Happy Hump Day!
-- Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at SMACK! we value decorum nearly as much as chemical-free living. Thanks in advance for keeping your comments clean and civilized!