Thursday, October 3, 2013

Doing a 180

We're trying something new here at SMACK! I'm calling it About Face, paying homage to the marching band military term for turning and marching in the opposite direction.
In each About Face feature, we'll take a new or popular cosmetics look, break it down product by product, and help readers identify safer alternatives. Could be a new collection from one of the big luxury lines, or something that's going around Pinterest, or something from a movie or TV show. I promise, it will be fun! 

Best of all, YOU get to send me requests! Hit me up at smackcleanliving@gmail.com and I will use all of my investigative powers (er, Google) to recreate the look using products that aren't super toxic.

Our first About Face post is coming up next. As always, let me know what you think!

-- Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at SMACK! we value decorum nearly as much as chemical-free living. Thanks in advance for keeping your comments clean and civilized!