Monday, July 22, 2013

Slightly less blog-challenged

How was your weekend? I did a lot of weeding this weekend (not the recreational sort); one sunburn and half dozen mosquito bites later, my yard doesn't really look any less like a jungle. The bottle of RoundUp is really, really tempting, but then the voice in my head says  'uh, you already had cancer, remember?'

But that's why we're here, right? To relearn the tasks of our everyday lives in new, chemical-free, or at least less toxic, ways. SMACK! hit new readership highs last week, which rocks big time.

What's in store this week? I'm trying to pre-write some posts for more continuity and just plain more of what you love. Speaking of that, I don't really know what you love about SMACK! because last week when I invited readers to share the goods I couldn't get comments working on Blogger. Smooth move, Exlax. 

But now it works! I think. I mean, I followed all the steps in the tutorial, but I'll make sure to double check it this time. I want to hear back from you! Comments are now open for constructive feedback.

Super thanks,
Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at SMACK! we value decorum nearly as much as chemical-free living. Thanks in advance for keeping your comments clean and civilized!