Thursday, June 20, 2013

Screeching halt

Sooooooo, staying up late to watch hockey nearly every other night in the first week after surgery is NOT a good idea...my fatigue is catching up with me when I need as much energy as I can muster here at the end of the week. We're skipping town for the weekend and the control freak in me wants the house to be as neat as can be, plus all the errands and chores I haven't done all week, plus last-minute packing, plus this, and don't forget that and WHEW! No wonder I'm exhausted.

That's my long-winded way of explaining the no post today, and the great likelihood of no post tomorrow. I was working on something that's been stuck in the queue for a while, but I don't think it's going to happen this week. Next week, sure, plus reviews for the products I picked up at Whole Foods last week.

Have a GREAT weekend -- the first of summer!! Wear lots and LOTS of sunscreen (better yet, stay under an umbrella too) and we'll see you back here on Monday!!

-- Jazzy