Monday, June 17, 2013

Mohawk Monday

How was your Father's Day weekend? Ours was less than spectacular, what with me being laid up after surgery last week, but we made the best of it and my husband only had to do a couple loads of laundry yesterday.

Stanley Cup action tonight!! I must be feeling better because I am actually considering a Mohawk to get into the playoff spirit. A Mohawk. For me. Me, the shrinking violet who up until a month ago had never worn (or even owned) black eyeliner. A Mohawk! We'll call it a Mom-hawk, hahaha!

I think I'll go for it. My hair is the perfect stand-up length, and I have the perfect product for the job: Magnetic Force Hair Wax from Giovanni. Read my review of it here.

This week we look at a few different products and may even talk about a soap/toothpaste problem that's been lurking for way too long. ???

Happy Monday!
Jazzy