Friday, April 11, 2014

Phew!

What a hectic week! Hope you guys have loved the extra content. I made the executive decision to push out the launch of SMACK!'s new look to over the weekend. I have a load of non-blog things that I need to catch up on, and you totally understand because you guys are the best! (I know this because page views for April are already crazy high, which makes me feel humbled and happy -- THANK YOU)

SMACK! has its first anniversary next month. It's a hoot to go back and read all those old posts. We've come a long way, with product reviews, news coverage, some good ole fashioned lecturing and so much more. The best part is that I rarely run out of things to say about anything. That's good for you! So I'll keep opinionating (not really a word, but hey, it kinda works) and you keep visiting.

Happy Friday,
Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at SMACK! we value decorum nearly as much as chemical-free living. Thanks in advance for keeping your comments clean and civilized!