Tuesday, April 8, 2014

In with the new

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm working on a fresh new version of SMACK! It should be ready to go live later in the week. It will look and feel really familiar, but will have a newer layout that Blogger promises will make it easier for readers to browse through content. We're coming up on a very important first anniversary, so it seemed apropos to spruce things up a little. Wow, a year already! Can't believe it.

As with everything, I love your feedback. After all, I don't keep the blog going because it makes me famous or pays my bills or anything remotely like that. I do it because I know that taking time out of your busy days to check for new stories and posts is a real thing, and a big deal to me. So it's the same big deal to hear what you think about how the site looks and works and everything else. My forever thanks for your visits.

Happy Spring,
Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at SMACK! we value decorum nearly as much as chemical-free living. Thanks in advance for keeping your comments clean and civilized!