Thursday, April 10, 2014

More nails

ANOTHER post about nail polish? Jazzy, are you kidding????


I know, I know, there's been a lot about nail polish lately. I SWEAR I don't work for Zoya. Today's post actually won't feature any one brand of polish. It has to do with the matte style polishes.

They're cool, no? Great for a different look than the standard glossy finish. So here's a great hack I found for getting that matte finish. 



I saw it first as a pin on Pinterest, and you can see the original at PrettyGossip.com. It totally made my day -- not because I'm all over the matte trend, but because it makes use of a great, all natural ingredient. Bloody brilliant, if you ask me. I am so going to try this.

We're all about tips and hacks like this corn starch top coat here. I mean, what a great, SAFE way to rock a trend. There IS such a thing as healthy beauty!

Yours,
Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at SMACK! we value decorum nearly as much as chemical-free living. Thanks in advance for keeping your comments clean and civilized!