Monday, December 9, 2013

Sales Flash

Not to be confused with 'flash sale', that thing where retailers have a sale that lasts just a few hours, driving demand by limiting customers' opportunity for a discount.

No, this is just a good old fashioned promotion, but a good one that I had to share. Last month I wrote a post about nail polish, and through my subsequent research read a lot about Zoya. The brand is quickly becoming one of the best-known "Five Free" lines, along with SpaRitual, meaning the lacquers do not contain the uber toxic ingredients of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, and camphor.

So lucky us; Ulta is running a Buy-2-get-1-free promotion on Zoya and SpaRitual polish. Fist pump!

My local Ulta had a great selection on colors, including the current holiday shades. I picked up three bottles of Zoya polish: Erikka, a light shimmery pink; Sarah, a glittery cranberry red; and Payton, a deep glittery purple. I can't wait to try one (or all) of these out, and you know that means a product review won't be far behind!

I've always loved the clever and witty names that OPI gives its colors, but now that I know about all those chemicals I'm so breaking up with salon brands. You can, too, if you get butt over to your nearest Ulta. Grab up some colors to go with all those great holiday outfits you'll be rocking in the next few weeks, or give them out as stocking stuffers.

-- Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at SMACK! we value decorum nearly as much as chemical-free living. Thanks in advance for keeping your comments clean and civilized!