Monday, December 9, 2013

Nasopharyngitis

The common cold. There's irony in the street name of a virus that changes every time it infects a new host, but it's 4 am and I'm too congested/tired to form any type of witty quip about it.

In any event, that's what kept me away from SMACK! last week. Hardly an excuse, but the last time I was sick I ended up with pneumonia and a cancer diagnosis. Yikes. You are all champs for understanding that sometimes there's just not enough left after dragging yourself through the day.

So this is me acknowledging my deadbeat stature, thanking you (again) for being patient and awesome, and trying to get back into the swing of things. Posts might be spotty this week, but at least you'll hear from me! And who knows, maybe I'll actually get the upper hand on this thing and get a decent night's sleep...

In sickness and -- hopefully, soon -- health,
Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at SMACK! we value decorum nearly as much as chemical-free living. Thanks in advance for keeping your comments clean and civilized!