Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas magic

Merry Christmas! Quickie post today, just to let you know that we're still kicking around here at SMACK!, even during the holiday. Come and visit if you need a break from all that gorging.

My washing machine broke two days ago. Santa, little help? At first I was really annoyed but then I realized that it meant I don't have to do laundry! Bonus. And I can't buy a new washer without devoting a post to laundry detergent. I'll try to pull that together in the next couple days.

And, since I know you're all curious, the Zoya nail polish on my piggies still looks great. Yay for five-free! I did also try a different shade on my hands. That, er, didn't go so well. I'll be sure to cover it all in Part 2 of my review.

Enjoy your day! My wish for you is that today -- whether you celebrate or not -- is peaceful and full of good cheer.

Best wishes,
Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at SMACK! we value decorum nearly as much as chemical-free living. Thanks in advance for keeping your comments clean and civilized!