Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pass the egg nog

...with extra rum...

Yeah, so, holiday stress is getting the better of me and it's just not happening to get any posts done and up. And now I feel guilty about not dedicating an entire post about all the things for which I'm thankful, like, I don't know, not having nausea-inducing chemo during a holiday that's devoted to eating?

How about some weekend blogging instead? Because I don't know about you, but I won't be going anywhere near a mall during Black Friday-thru-Sunday, even if they were giving the stuff away. I like that plan. We can all stay in our PJs, bonus.

In the meantime, have a totally awesome Thanksgiving!! Enjoy your holiday libations, your crazy relatives and of course all the food. And a special, huge thanks to everyone who visits SMACK! because I am so grateful for the chance to have anything worth reading!

-- Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at SMACK! we value decorum nearly as much as chemical-free living. Thanks in advance for keeping your comments clean and civilized!