Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Back to life, back to reality

Who remembers that song? Talk about a throwback. I was out of state through the weekend and the holiday for a funeral and, as such, am just getting back to the swing of things. Like cleaning out the dishwasher and blogging. Anyone miss me? 

Funerals are one of those things that make me think adulthood pretty well blows. Sure, I love driving a car and using a credit card and drinking (never all together) and all other grown-up things, but I miss that time in my life when death and loss weren't so...regular. It's hard, you know?

So it's a short week here at SMACK! I'm trying to make up for the lost time, making sure the posts are written and uploaded on time. I'm keeping an eye on industry news so that we can cover whatever breaks this week, like maybe some more legal drama with Revlon?

And I've just realized that each paragraph ends with a question mark. Clearly I'm rusty from my days away from the blogosphere. C'mon Jazzy, get with it! We have sh*t to talk about!

Missed you too,
Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at SMACK! we value decorum nearly as much as chemical-free living. Thanks in advance for keeping your comments clean and civilized!