Monday, December 1, 2014

The other side

How was your Thanksgiving? I'm still putting my house back together, with generous breaks here and there to savor the last of the amazing chocolate pecan something-who-the-hell-cares-what-its-called-just-give-it-here-so-I-can-inhale-it that my sister-in-law made.

For some of you, it's Shave Day. All that sh*t that's been growing on your faces (maybe your legs? stranger things have happened) for all of November, it came off today.  So in honor of all your hairiness, I'm reviewing the Alba Botanica Shave Cream that I mentioned in a post about this time last month. Seems right.

Product reviews are by far the favorite thing here, which is great. I love trying new things and I love telling folks how it is. 

Happy Monday,
Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at SMACK! we value decorum nearly as much as chemical-free living. Thanks in advance for keeping your comments clean and civilized!